Apollo Gaming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Thank you.

• Josh
  • Josh

Tonight's the night.

• Josh
  • Josh

SCS on the Road: PC Gamer Weekender

Graphic Request (Redrose)

Apollo Game Night Reminder + Poll

• Josh
  • Josh

Recent Activities

• Josh -

Posted the thread Thank you..

Thread
    I just want to give a special thanks to LouieG, Jack, Riddle, Holby, ChrisV, Burninwolf and Whiskey for coming to the first Apollo Game Night - which was a huge success. The night was full of laughs, extreme salt and Holby screaming at everyone and…
  • Dutch-Wave -

Liked Chris__Carr’s post in the thread How large should our server be?.

Like (Post)
    This one is a pretty important one! The amount of slots we can have on the server can range from 15 - (I'm willing to provide) 60. this is quite a broad range and of course the response to the interest thread will guide this in the end also. Rest…
  • Riddle -

Liked Josh’s post in the thread Tonight's the night..

Like (Post)
    Tonight Is Game Night! The game decided by you was GTA V and will have people playing between 9 pm and 11pm! You're by no means forced to come, this is solely an evening with some people playing GTA V. There will be free play, races, death-matches…
  • ItzChaz -

Liked Josh’s post in the thread Apollo Game Night Reminder + Poll.

Like (Post)
    Good evening! Just a reminder that Game Night is this weekend, and I need your answers as to which game you'd like. Attached below is a poll with 4 games, the poll will run from the moment this post is up until Feb 17th at 9pm. This will only take 5…
  • Josh -

Posted the thread Tonight's the night..

Thread
    Tonight Is Game Night! The game decided by you was GTA V and will have people playing between 9 pm and 11pm! You're by no means forced to come, this is solely an evening with some people playing GTA V. There will be free play, races, death-matches…
  • iHobbit -

Now follows Amy_sparkle.

Follow