Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Josh -

Posted the thread Thank you..

Thread
    I just want to give a special thanks to LouieG, Jack, Riddle, Holby, ChrisV, Burninwolf and Whiskey for coming to the first Apollo Game Night - which was a huge success. The night was full of laughs, extreme salt and Holby screaming at everyone and…
  • Dutch-Wave -

Liked Chris__Carr’s post in the thread How large should our server be?.

Like (Post)
    This one is a pretty important one! The amount of slots we can have on the server can range from 15 - (I'm willing to provide) 60. this is quite a broad range and of course the response to the interest thread will guide this in the end also. Rest…
  • Riddle -

Liked Josh’s post in the thread Tonight's the night..

Like (Post)
    Tonight Is Game Night! The game decided by you was GTA V and will have people playing between 9 pm and 11pm! You're by no means forced to come, this is solely an evening with some people playing GTA V. There will be free play, races, death-matches…
  • ItzChaz -

Liked Josh’s post in the thread Apollo Game Night Reminder + Poll.

Like (Post)
    Good evening! Just a reminder that Game Night is this weekend, and I need your answers as to which game you'd like. Attached below is a poll with 4 games, the poll will run from the moment this post is up until Feb 17th at 9pm. This will only take 5…
  • Josh -

Posted the thread Tonight's the night..

Thread
    Tonight Is Game Night! The game decided by you was GTA V and will have people playing between 9 pm and 11pm! You're by no means forced to come, this is solely an evening with some people playing GTA V. There will be free play, races, death-matches…
  • iHobbit -

Now follows Amy_sparkle.

Follow
  • iHobbit -

Now follows arcticyuki.

Follow
  • SCS Blog -

Posted the thread SCS on the Road: PC Gamer Weekender.

Thread
    Quote from SCS Blog: “We have just started closed beta test for another round of major updates of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, but that's a story for another week.Today, two of our colleagues are flying to London to visit the…
  • Riddle -

Posted the thread Graphic Request (Redrose).

Thread
    @RedRose Name: RedRose Date: 16-02-2017 Type (Sig, header ect..): VTC Card Theme: Roses Image: imgur.com/a/WmOLQ Text: ? Designer: Louie G Thank you hunny bunch! heart.png
  • Josh -

Posted the thread Apollo Game Night Reminder + Poll.

Thread
    Good evening! Just a reminder that Game Night is this weekend, and I need your answers as to which game you'd like. Attached below is a poll with 4 games, the poll will run from the moment this post is up until Feb 17th at 9pm. This will only take 5…
  • The Welsh Vader -

Liked Djinsomnia’s post in the thread My resignation.

Like (Post)
    I am hereby tending my resignation from Apollo as Director. I have a lot going on in real life that i must attend to, that i cannot concentrate on with here.
  • Jeebus -

Posted the thread Apollo Logistic's Weekly Convoy [21/02/17].

Thread
    Apollo Logistic's Weekly Convoy Welcome To Apollo Logistic's Weekly Convoy Server: ETS2 EU#3 Starting Location: Berlin, NBFC Ending Location: Linz, WGCC Start Time: 19:00 GMT (7pm UK Time) Convoy Route: imgur.com/a/cepvB Convoy Links