Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jeebus -

Replied to the thread Apollo Logistic's Weekly Convoy [21/02/17].

• D.Devil -

Replied to the thread HHA Truckfest.

• Josh -

Posted the thread Need your help! (again).

Thread
    Morning all, As you may of already seen, LouieG made a post about the Media team producing a promotional video for our beloved Apollo Community. With this in progress, I ask of you one thing, In 20 words (or less) can you summarise Apollo below, some…
  • Josh -

Replied to the thread Graphics request.

@Chris__Carr when you're next online, drop me a pm or have a word with me, could do with an insight as what you'd like your intro to provide, whether it's just your name, or a logo, social media etc.. Happy to help :)
  • Jeebus -

Replied to the thread HHA Truckfest.

• Louie G -

Wrote a comment on Louie G’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ItzChaz joins the Apollo Graphics Team! Wanting something designed? check out the shop via information technologies!
  • Louie G -

Replied to the thread Graphic Request (Redrose).

@RedRose Apologies for the delay. Here is your new Member Card: i.imgur.com/BuxCDx1.jpg BuxCDx1.jpg Any problems, issues or other, please let me know. Regards, Louie G
  • Louie G -

@Chris__Carr @Josh Might be able to provide an Intro, have a talk with him as he is the Intro Wizard around here.
  • Chris__Carr -

Hi Chaz, Yes please i need something to fulfill all the custom graphics on twitch and something i can use maybe a logo/into for youtube vids (i understand if an into is too complex) Link to my current channel twitch.tv/chris___carr and youtube
  • TruckerStefan -

Replied to the thread Thank you..

• LoonyLime -

Replied to the thread Apollo Logistic's Weekly Convoy [21/02/17].

• LoonyLime -

Now follows iHobbit.

Follow
  • ItzChaz -

i wanna say openttd because its free but i dont think people would wanna play it compared to the bigger titles
  • Riddle -

Liked Droid’s post in the thread Thank you..

Like (Post)
    GTA IV, Cause why not
  • ItzChaz -

ill Start It For Ya, so what u want is twitch branding and youtube im guessing
  • Louie G -

Perhaps Rocket League, Depends on number's as each private game can accommodate 8 people, so if more people join then will need to boot up 2 + games. CS:GO could also be another option, think allot of people have it, so long as there is no Salt (Josh,…
  • Louie G -

@ItzChaz @Josh Either one of could possibly take this for me, hands tied currently.
  • Droid -

• Random__Thought -